Why Should You Create An Estate Plan Now?
Many people ask themselves this question: Why should I plan now? There are so many reasons to plan your estate now, that the real question should be: “Why shouldn’t I plan now?” There is only one answer to that question.
You should begin your estate plan today because it allows you to retain control of your estate and provide for your family and the people you care about. We can help.
Understanding The Benefits Of A Foundational Estate Plan
Emert Law Firm, LLC, can create an effective foundational estate plan that provides many benefits to you and your family, such as:
- Distributing your assets to your beneficiaries in the exact manner and timing you see fit
- Ensuring your minor children are well cared for if something should happen to you
- Avoiding unnecessary delay and expense in complex probate
- Minimizing the impact of estate and income taxes
- Promoting certainty and reducing stress among your children and loved ones
- Protecting your assets from unexpected losses due to wasteful spending, divorce, failed marriages, bankruptcy, frivolous lawsuits and predatory creditors
- Limiting the possibility of costly estate litigation
- Giving your loved ones clarity and guidance in the event you are sick or incapacitated
- Giving you the peace of mind by having a holistic estate plan in place to protect you and your loved ones
- Preserving family harmony and avoiding conflict
Create An Individualized Plan For Your Family
Everybody wants an estate plan that is simple, effective and affordable. But simply downloading a form and filling in the blanks can be a penny-wise, pound-foolish approach. In order to receive the full benefits of a foundational plan, it is critical to work with a knowledgeable lawyer who is up to date on modern estate planning principles and possesses a complete understanding of you and your family’s needs.
Call 678-926-9284 to schedule an initial free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys. You may also contact our Georgia firm online. To receive a complimentary consultation, we ask all clients to complete our online Estate Planning Questionnaire.